All resumes must be presented and shortlisted in the tool to secure ownership. No resumes sent outside the tool will be considered. Please make sure all resumes include the candidate current location at the top. No contact details allowed on resumes.
PROJETC: The engineer will work on an OptumCare Technology Agile scrum team tasked to build, integrate clinical decision support capabilities for OptumCare clinical providers spanning multiple Care Delivery Organizations.
IDEAL BACKGROUND: HealthCare knowledge preferred.
o Senior Full Stack Engineer (Angular, Java) -5-8 years
o Experience with containers and container-related technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
o DevOps – Automation (automated build pipeline including GitHub, unit tests, quality scans, security scans, perf testing, auto -deploy) – 3-5 years
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Experience and in-depth knowledge of Cloud platform, Azure preferred.
*** Open to 100% remote candidates. Remote candidate would need to be an outgoing individual who can proactively engage.
*** Cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion.
TEAM STRUCTURE: Tech Product Owner, Lead Dev, 3-4 engineers, QE.
a. How many rounds? Interview with tech delivery owner, lead dev, lead analyst
b. Video vs. phone? Video over MS Teams
c. How technical will the interviews be? Combination of tech, non-tech
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
• Building resilient and self-scaling systems
• Oversees the technologies, tools and techniques used by the team
• Ensure that development standards, security policies and procedures are adhered to
• Work with the scrum team to get projects developed and implemented
• Manage Cloud Infrastructure
• Setup and maintain monitoring, metrics & reporting systems for fine-grained observability and actionable alerting
• Automate the build and deployment of infrastructure, product features
• Troubleshoot and support the full-cycle incident response (mitigation, correction, prevention)
• Support efforts to simplify clinical data load process to drive data quality and reconciliation
• Ensure that all capabilities developed within your team satisfies the business requirements as specified
• Provide accurate and timely estimates for tasks
• Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
• Define and execute processes that enhance code quality including peer code reviews to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
• Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
• Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
• Collaborate with the Business and IT teams to develop process improvement initiatives
• Undergraduate degree in IT field or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of software development lifecycle experience and testing experience in Java, API development
• 5+ years of experience working with relational databases
• 3+ years working with RESTful services
• 3+ years of Agile delivery experience
• 2+ years of experience and In-depth knowledge of Azure Cloud platform
• 2+ years prior working experience in a DevOps, or SRE role
• 2+ years of experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, Maven, Github
• 2+ years of experience with containers and container-related technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
• 2+ years of experience with observability and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
• Experience performing root cause analysis for production Issues
• Healthcare Industry experience strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Angular is a plus
• Knowledge of RDBMS (PostGreSql, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience enabling systems for Disaster Recovery, providing Redundancy and Resiliency in Architecture
• Experience with ELK stack
• Experience with Kafka
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.