Senior Full Stack Engineer
Brooksource is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join a driven and highly collaborative development team that works on the internal workflow applications used by our retail clients Marketing and Content teams. The team predominantly works on complex back end data management challenges requiring creative and efficient solutioning. You will be working on highly complex back end applications, solving challenging problems across multiple applications.
- 2+ years of experience with Java, Groovy, or any other JVM based programming language.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with queuing systems (RabbitMQ)
- Excellent communication skills and experience working cross functionally to deliver on requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and others to define and understand software requirements.
- Lead in the design, development, deployment and support of software to create business value.
- Develop unit and integration tests for all written software programs and components.
- Document and communicate design and application code specifications and details to other team members
- Develop application from scratch to support enterprise data platform
- Implement design patterns to enhance our highly scalable web application.
- Engage in continuous improvement projects within the team and mentor other engineers.
- Provide technical expertise to product teams, advising best practices and highlighting risks.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.