Senior IT Security Engineer
Plymouth, MN OR Remote
Brooksource is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer to join the Data Loss Prevention team which is focused on supporting the transition of M365 from on prem to DLP. In this role, you will provide SME level support for establishing operational readiness for cloud security and data protection ops.. We are seeking an innovative technologists to join a team that is making a huge impact across the entire enterprise.
- 3+ years of IT Security experience (preferably within O365 applications and protections)
- Experience with security engineering, cloud security, data protection, identity management, endpoint security technologies, and application vulnerability remediation preferred.
- Familiarity with CASB products and DLP policies
- Experience with deployment of O365 security stack
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with other areas of IT and the business.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Provides SME level support for establishing operational readiness for new cloud operations and support for ongoing DLP operations.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems, networks, databases, and Web-based security.
- Deployment and configuration of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) platform and product suite
- DLP policy experience and knowledge of native security controls popular for SaaS (e.g. Box, Office, 365, ServiceNow)
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and monitor systems, network, databases and Web for potential system breaches.
- Respond to alerts from information security tools. Report, investigate, and resolve security incidents. Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.