- Individual will likely have to come into Vinings location or work out of data center occasionally.
- The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for assisting with and overseeing switch changes, acting as experts and leaders for the mid-level engineers.
- The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for adding switches to stacks, activating ports, and assisting in SDA management throughout the assigned hospital or hospital sites.
- The Senior Network Engineer is expected to have advance knowledge and experience that will allow them to be utility players in assisting and leading the more advanced tickets or troubleshooting items.
- The Senior Network Engineer will be interacting with individuals throughout the hospital or hospital sites to respond to tickets or maintenance requests. With this, the individual in this role needs to have strong communication skills.
- 10+ years of Network Engineer experience.
- 15 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with SDA (Software-Defined Access)
- Experience with and knowledge of BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
- Experience and knowledge of EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol)
- Experience within a collapse core.
- Experience with switch conversion.
- 9K switch experience (newer model of the Cisco switches)
- Familiarity with a ticketing system
- Familiarity with Heat is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engineer – Security) experience.
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment.
- Infoblox experience is a plus.
- Experience in an environment with a public edge with guest wireless.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.