Senior Network Engineer
6-month Contract-to-hire (W-2, 40 hours/week)
Brooksource is looking for a Network Engineer to join their Fortune 100 Technology Client on their Global IT Network team. This team formulates and implements tactical plans for networked systems, builds and manages solutions for current and future development and handles troubleshooting as needed.
As an IT Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing how they build, model, analyze and monitor the Client's current and next generation networks. As part of this role, you will work with multiple business teams on automating and maximizing the network security and management of unknown devices across all areas of the network.
· Expert Knowledge of networking technologies, protocols, and network hardware and software.
· Strong interest in Network Security.
· Passionate about working with other people.
· Excellent communication, collaborative and innovation skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects/activities and deliver against deadlines.
· Network Automation (Ansible or other automation tools)
· Coding or scripting in Python, C/C++ or Java.
Knowledge on below tools ideal:
· Vela Cloud
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.