Senior Program Manager
O Fallon, IL, US
Status: Regular Full-Time
Minimum Clearance: Secret
Brooksource is seeking a qualified Program Manager with a prior DoD military background to lead a team Team Leads/Scrum Masters, Software Engineers, Software Testers, Functional/Business Analysts, System Administrators and Support Personnel engaged in the development, test, delivery and sustainment of the Transportation Geospatial Information System (TGIS) for the Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC) at Scott AFB, Illinois. You will lead the teams of highly skilled and motivated technical personnel through the Agile software development methodology to deliver working, error-free, secure code that provides the TGIS end-users the information they are seeking.
You will also lead a separate team of professionals matrixed to the Agile development teams providing essential IT and support services to include system administration of the on-site development, test and integration environment; configuration management; quality assurance; information security; and technical documentation.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee in concert with the Solution Architect and DevOps Lead the entire Agile software development lifecycle
- Manage the creation, coordination & approval of team policies, processes & procedures in all primary & supporting business areas
- Establish & manage the internal lines of communication within & between the teams & the lines of communication outside the team particularly with the primary Government stakeholders and mission partners
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field (or equivalent experience) with at least 3 years of recent IT or software program management experience
• 5+ years of Program/Project Management experience, preferably in software application development or sustainment
• Direct experience managing software development programs within the DoD a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge in planning, directing, and leading software development or sustainment projects and teams for a program of this size: 20+ personnel, annual operating budget of $2+M
• Active PMP Certification desired
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Agile Software Development methodology; Agile or SAFe certification(s) a plus; ITIL Foundation Certification a plus
• Conversant with all phases of the SDLC.
• A minimum of an active Secret clearance is required
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.