Software Developer – .Net Core
Design, develop, configure, deploy and support the Web Development group’s web-based and mobile applications serving the transportation industry. Work with the Web Development staff and others in Information Technology to configure and deploy application and system software toward the goal of providing necessary business functionality and ensuring appropriate 24×7 service level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for development and support of multi-tier web applications, mobile applications, and API interfaces.
· Effectively coordinate efforts with colleagues and provide leadership to technical staff. Create/review project specifications.
· Create and modify software from project specifications.
· Code, supply test data, and debug coding problems.
· Develop/review test plans for technical projects as requested.
· Lead and/or conduct all phases of unit testing.
· Experience with Angular (version 9).
· KendoUi and Bootstrap strongly preferred.
· Advanced knowledge and experience developing and supporting .NET web applications, and web services using WCF and web API.
· Experience with UML, design patterns and object-oriented principles.
· Experience with SOA and n-tier architecture.
· Experience with Responsive Web Design.
· Experience with Agile development practices.
· Fluency in C# and JQuery.
· Advanced SQL skills including developing stored procedures and user-defined functions, strongly preferred.
· Experience with VS 2015 and TFS 2015 (VS 2017 strongly preferred).
· Experience with SQL Server 2016, Win 2016, MS IIS 10.0 preferred.
· Experience with Azure development is a preferred.
· Exposure to an IBMi environment is a plus.
· Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
· 5+ years progressive experience in web development or comparable related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.