Senior Project Manager
New York, NY (Remote start due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York City. As the Senior Project Manager, you will collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the Direct to Consumer Technology Delivery department to ensure proper coordination and execution of activities related to program management, communications, and training of governance best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in program and project management
- Prior experience in Agile, Scrum, PMO, Governance, Leadership, Lean Six Sigma, Program Governance, PMP or PGMP prep work
- Experience with various PM Methodologies such as a mix of Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Proficiency with Jira, Jira Align, Smartsheets, Tableau, Confluence, PPM tools, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint and or related tools
- Experience in governance best practices including tooling, estimations, capacity planning, portfolio roadmaps, agile, agile coaching, agile reporting, and PPM tool implementation
- Support the direct-to-consumer portfolio, focusing on PMO governance and best practices for Agile based work and traditional programs
- Develop relationships within the global technology delivery team as well as cross functional teams
- PMO Tooling solutions end to end planning, roll out, training, and implementation globally
- Continuous process improvements to manage and maintain capacity resource planning efforts for Technology Delivery globally
- Provide recommendations and solutions to promote PMO services to include governance around analytics and reporting. Analyze data integrity, trends, themes, and improvement opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.