Brooksource is seeking an experienced Sr. Project Manager to join our Fortune 50 Health Insurance client to help drive multiple projects to completion as an ongoing cloud migration effort. As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for working alongside both internal teams and additional vendors to manage various state health plan contact center migrations to AWS connect.
Plans, organizes, monitors, and oversees projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
· Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment, and closure.
· Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
· Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures.
· Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists, and risk management plans.
· Effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders.
· Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks.
· Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives.
· Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas.
· Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation.
· Create and communicate project milestone documents, dashboards, ROI tables, and departmental success metrics.
- On-Prem to Cloud project experience
- Has led projects within a call center/contact center. At minimum, in depth experience supporting Transformation/Transition projects at the Enterprise level.
- Experience working alongside both internal Scrum Teams and External Vendors
- Comfortable working in a very dynamic environment
- AWS Connect experience – very nice to have
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience working with and leading diverse groups and matrix managed environments
- Proficient with project management tools, MS-Project or other project management software, and MS-Office applications
- Healthcare experience preferred, General Insurance experience an acceptable substitute
- Bachelor's degree in related area or equivalent experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.