Targeting max bill rate of $105
Target FTE salary range $115k-$120k
Title- Senior Quality Engineer – SDET
Location – NC021 Start remote and would be nice to be in Raleigh area, but if they’re really good with OAuth, we’ll take a telecommuter.
Can you please provide a summary of the project/initiative which describes what’s being done? This team focuses on creating a security service taking care of user authentication and authorization
What does the team make-up look like – how many members and what is the break-down of the team’s skill sets (ex: 1 PM, 4 Developers, etc.)? 7 scrum teams right now
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis) create test cases, create automated tests, execute test, file defects, work with the team to resolve defects
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis) create test cases, create
Senior level quality automation engineer with 7+ years of software quality assurance or development.
7+ years testing applications using main stream technologies
Experience testing using automated test tools, such as cucumber
Experience automating test for web services
Healthcare integration experience – HL7 FHIR an extra bonus
Experience working in a team environment (preferably working within UHG in the past)
Experience with OAuth2 or similar authorization and authentication testing
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Strong communication skills
• 3+ years developing RESTFUL API automation with JSON or XML
• Experience with Test Frameworks: Karate (preferred), Selenium, and Cucumber
• Experience with API Testing tools: SOAPUI and Postman or equivalent
• Setting up, maintaining, and extending test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as API and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Experience with GIT for build automation
• Experience with Jenkins for deployment automation
• The ability to execute existing queries as well as write SQL queries of varying complexity
• Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools
• Collaborate in team environment
• Object Oriented development– Java (preferred) or C#
What skills/attributes are nice to have? FHIR
What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc) flexible 9-5
What does the interview process look like?
a. How many rounds? Hoping for a one round of a 60 min panel of 2-3 interviewers
b. Video vs. phone? WebEx
c. How technical will the interviews be? Pretty deep around using automated testing tools and practices
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.