Sr. Salesforce Engineer
Contract (12+ months)
As an Sr. Salesforce Engineer, you will be developing a brand new, “built from scratch” virtual kitchen design application for a Fortune 30 Retail company. As a Salesforce Developer in the Home Services group, you will be a strategic leader in expanding the Salesforce product for their design team. This team is always working with innovative technologies, so you will have the opportunity to build applications utilizing your creativity and technical expertise to make decisions on the design of the platform.
- Define the current application architecture, and identify issues within it, including tracking technical debt
- Refine and/or redesign application architecture to meet the organization’s changing business requirements
- Ensure the design meets the business service level agreements (SLAs) for availability and performance
- Refine and/or redesign application architecture to be more cost-effective, including the optimal selection of implementation technologies, practices, and skills for application delivery success
- Iteratively document and improve architectural approaches, service design, and development processes and approaches
- Integrate each application solution into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate
- Create and maintain application architecture deliverables and artifacts
- 4+ years of experience coding in Apex
- Experience with workflows and workflow rules
- Modern development exposure/experience required in an Agile environment developing a Product through the entire development lifecycle
- Platform Developer 1 & 2 certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.