The Application Developer will be a member of Customer Connect Solution Delivery Team, as part of the Customer Connect Program, and will be responsible for leading portions of requirements gathering and testing of application components for the SAP Reporting platform.
• Develop test scripts with input from business customers
• Execute test scripts and capture defects as a part of execution
• Execute reports and compare new system to legacy system output and identify any differences
• Review report execution results with business customers to explain differences and obtain signoff
• Practical experience with Customer Information Systems (CIS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications (delivery or support)
• Familiar with SAP Product Suite – ISU (on S4HANA) and HANA Enterprise Edition
• Experience with writing SQL
• Experience meeting with business customers to obtain requirements and approvals
• Understanding of Financial month end closing processes
• Ability to multi task effectively, self-starter, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated success in leadership roles
• Collaboration skills
• Demonstrated solution delivery lifecycle experience as a lead of an application delivery project team
• Familiar with the Customer business functions.
• Ability to learn/adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.