Brooksource is seeking a Sr. Scrum Master for our Fortune 100 Health Insurance client in the Greater St. Louis area. As a Sr. Scrum Master, you will support Product Development teams within the Agile PMO and assist in improving/increasing overall SAFe and Agile practices to ensure the delivery of each respective team's projects.
- Guide the team and organization on how to leverage Agile/Scrum practices and values to maximize the delivery of business value
- Work with and participate in Scrum Master chapter
- Show leadership skills within the team as well as across ART
- Lead collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving
- Coordinate and encourage participation from all team members in scrum ceremonies (Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer term planning exercises (Road Mapping, Release Planning)
- Support and educate the Product Owner in applying the scrum framework and agile principles, and in particular the importance of refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, scrums, scrum of scrums, project reviews, and retrospectives
- Manage the team to develop, capture and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
- Identify and remove blockers and impediments well in advance of development
- Facilitate and coordinate delivery with dependent teams
- Report and utilize metrics to show and improve speed of development
- Manage and participate directly in releases
- Proven experience in leading team(s) to adopting SAFe methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience on a product development team using agile/scrum.
- SAFe certification or similar certification, such as CSM
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.