Our Fortune 100 healthcare client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing Digital team. This group’s goal is to build out and support the client capabilities of their digital healthcare portal.
· Experience in using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile/Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps etc.
· Experience with REST APIs, Kotlin, Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, Kafka, No-SQL databases, Docker, Kubernetes
· Working knowledge of public clouds such as Azure
· Good knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and/or API related activities: requirement analysis, software architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, and microservices architecture
· Experience operating in a fast-paced environment and driving technological innovation to meet business requirements
· Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
· Meet with software vendors to understand APIs
· Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
· Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
· Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
· Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high – quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
· Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
· Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
· Troubleshoot production support issues post – deployment and come up with solutions as required
· Take ownership of tasks and work with minimal supervision
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.