We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our retail client’s eCommerce team. In this role, the candidate will be a critical member of the team responsible for building and maintaining one of the most visited e-commerce sites in the world.
This team supports the content management systems for the Dotcom group through modern web development practices and tools to ensure consistency, stability, and performance. The ideal candidate will have strong Java development background along with Spring framework experience, with the interest for growing into a full-stack software engineer.
- 6+ Years’ experience in a similar software engineer role.
- 6+ years of experience with Java, Groovy, or any other JVM based programming language.
- 6+ years of experience with Spring Framework, or any other framework used to develop integration applications.
- Experience with Jenkins
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent work experience
- Experience building REST API Applications
- Complete assigned coding deliverables for the software platform, including:
- Working on pipe-lining/dataflow within Jira from external applications
- Maintaining and leveraging the CMS as the new one CMS is built
- Participating and delivering code in an Agile TDD environment while creating automated tests
- Produce applications that operate within the cloud infrastructure.
- Produce highly stable applications.
- Develop application from scratch to support enterprise data platform
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Onsite Gym, Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks, and Catered Lunches Every Friday.
- Ability to work from home once a week! Cell phone and travel expense reimbursement. Project Completion Bonus.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.