Sr. Oracle EBS Developer
6+ Month Contract/Contract to hire
Carlsbad, CA OR REMOTE
We are looking for experienced Oracle EBS R12.2.4 Technical resources as contractors to join our team. You will join a Fortune 10 Healthcare Technology company and driving a key migration of a legacy Oracle EBS platform to the cloud. Our client is investing heavily in modernization and transformation, you will be on the leading edge with the opportunity to make a real difference working with high performance, elite teams facing sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Development experience of server-side and client-side software
- SQL/PL-SQL experience with Oracle Databases.
- Experience creating packaged procedures
- Experience generating log and output files, from both Concurrent Processing, and straight database utilization
- Experience calling / referencing standard Oracle packages and functionality
- Java programming experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle JDeveloper IDE
- Experience with Java Stored Procedures
- Experience with Java Concurrent Program (JCP) programming
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite versions 12.2
- Skills and Abilities: This may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must possess strong analytical and documentation skills
- Must possess ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Must have the desire and experience to implement strong unit and service-level test
- Participate in all phases of managing the Application Lifecycle Management: requirements analysis, development, testing, and implementation. Participate in technical logic and design discussions
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements
- Work with 3rd party vendor on technical design/specifications, development, testing and deployment to ensure the product meets the requirements
- Assist in the timely completion of assigned development projects
- Prepare required documentation, including project plans, software program, and user documentation
- Assist in the estimation of personnel requirements, cost, and time for development projects
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.