Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst – Production Support
Job Location: Remote (w/ expectation to return to the Charlotte, NC office in 2021)
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 financial services company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Brooksource is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join a Production Support team supporting our client’s institutional retirement application portfolio. The Analyst is expected to scale up quickly and join an existing production support team in supporting critical applications. The scope of support is growing fast and the candidate will need to be able to work independently as well as interface with multiple external teams in day to day work. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with good communication skills so as to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to be able to respond to and manage unplanned priorities.
Daily you will:
· Work on Production issues and defects to provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution.
· Transition new institutional clients to the production support team as and when they are on boarded as new institutional adopting TIAA new institutional retirement applications
· Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration or data changes and/or code fix
· Interface with other downstream application and business operations teams on issues and problems to manage business workflows.
· Identify areas of improvement in processing files, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data and client correspondence.
· Support software Release testing and provide production support sign off for new versions
· Help with supervising contingent workers and their daily tasks including onshore and offshore staff
· Responsible for handling flat files, comparing and making changes to them.
Top Skills Needed:
· 4 or more years of experience of programming in Java/J2EE.
· 4 or more years of Oracle and/or Mongo DB experience.
· 2 or more years of UNIX experience.
· 2 or more years of experience working in application Production Support environment
· 2 or more years of experience with SPLUNK and/or similar logging and monitoring tools
· Experience working in Financial Services and/or Retirement industry.
Nice to Haves:
· Experience with tools like Filezilla, SQL Developer, MongoChef Core, Putty
· Experience with Mulesoft, Mongo DB helpful
· Experience with Payroll processing
· Experience with Web services
· Experience with Sterling Integrator file management systems
· Experience working in a virtual team environment
· Experience with ALM/Quality Center
· SQL optimization skills and experience
· Acumen to understand business logic and product offerings.
· Adept at complex data models and writing complex SQLs.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a large team
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timelines and move candidates through the interview process efficiently
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency
· Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.