Sr. UI Developer
St. Louis, MO
Long Term Contract
Brooksource is hiring a Sr. UI Developer to join our Fortune 50 Cable/Telecommunications client in the St. Louis area. As a Sr. UI Developer, you will be responsible for supporting a team that designs and develops web applications. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle and will be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
Tech stack: ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Babel, Immutable, Java 8, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Mongo.
· Develop software based on Portals Platform standards and patterns
· Work as a part of a development team
· Participate in peer and code review activities
· Mentor less experienced developers
· Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance
· Experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc.)
· Experience with ReactJS
· Good understanding of git version control system
· Solid understanding of REST
· Strong communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.