<< Return to Search Results
Title Sr. UX Product Designer
Duration Long Term Contract
Location Greenwood Village, CO (Currently Remote Due To COVID-19)
Our Fortune 75 MSO client in the Denver Tech Center is growing a full stack team dedicated to internal tools that allow for rapid prototyping to develop minimally viable customer-facing product. They are in need of a Sr. UX Product Designer drive design initiatives across research, UX design, and UI to support these web-based efforts. This team is structured as an internal agency to support design initiatives across the enterprise.
– 3+ Years of experience functioning as a full-cycle Product Designer with exposure to enterprise B2C web products
– Extensive experience with stakeholder interaction and management
– Exposure to all facets of the design lifecycle and carry a wide range of design disciplines
o Information Architecture
o Wireframing, Prototyping, Mockups
o Medium to high fidelity mockups
– Experience with Sketch, InVision and Zepplin
You will be responsible for designing efforts to build and enhance several internal design tools this agency is supporting. Two examples would be a video streaming application, and an internal application to streamline the internal rapid prototyping of products to prove efficacy and ROI. You will be joining a team comprised of design production, product delivery, and analytics that interacts heavily with technical peer teams to support internal stakeholders. Your skills will comprehensively span across the design lifecycle.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
You will be leading the design effort on these internal tools and joining a highly agile internal design agency. You will receive the benefits of a fast-paced agency environment, however since it is an internal support team, your product will be across a unified customer base.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.