Senior UX Researcher
Come join a growing team supporting multiple initiatives across a Fortune 100 Healthcare company! This position will be remote but may involve travel to the research facility based in Eden Prairie, MN when required for a study.
– Design, conduct, analyze, and report data gathered from qualitative and quantitative research techniques including key-stroke level modeling (KLM), usability testing, contextual inquiry / field studies, surveys, interviews, heuristic evaluations, focus groups, card sorts, ethnography and persona development, and rapid iterative testing within an Agile environment.
– Work with assigned product teams to identify and prioritize user research requirements; create research timelines, scope, and define appropriate methodologies
– Assist in developing remediation plans for issues identified from research as appropriate
– Advocate that established user-research principles be followed
– Collaborate with product teams to develop research goals, identify tasks and scenarios, and establish a test environment
– Create and deliver test result reports including statistical analysis
– Establish research and usability metrics strategies for project teams.
– Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent commercial experience
– 5+ years’ experience as a usability research practitioner (designer roles will not count toward this total)
– 5+ years’ demonstrated experience delivering user research, including but not limited to developing user personas, conducting field studies / contextual inquiry, and usability testing
– Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
– Proven ability to deliver research on time while working on multiple projects
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
– Attention to detail
– High level of energy and customer focus
– Experience working on a PC
– Experience working in a team environment or with an application team
– Eye-tracking experience preferred
– Experience with Cogulator or equivalent preferred
– Experience with Nvivo or similar tool preferred
– Experience with tools such as UserZoom, UserTesting.com, Optimal Workshop and other industry standard tools preferred
– Experience working for any large (enterprise-level) organization in the past preferred
– Agile experience preferred
– Healthcare Industry experience desired
– Preference for commercial software experience or enterprise applications
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.