Service Desk Analyst I
The Service Desk Analyst 1 is responsible for delivering first-level service and support of end-user service requests and computing issues to include, but not limited to:
– –Internationally offices and call centers
– – All remote and work at home employees
– – External access to internal systems
– – All end-user devices and software that connect to the Asurion network.
– -The position requires a commitment to end-user satisfaction and experience in driving process improvement.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide 24/7/365 first level IT support, may require all shift work availability.
- Work with Asurion end-users to fulfill service requests and resolve incidents that have been raised by approved intake methods, including but not limited to phone and ticket portal.
- Achieve individual and team goals including quality.
- Organizes workload to meet deadlines as assigned by the team leadership.
- Build and maintain relationships with all IT and applicable business units.
- Maintains awareness of the current and forecasted states of the IT environment.
- Stay informed of current or changing trends in IT operations including the current and new offered services, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on service desk services.
- Adhere to service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as the ITIL.
- Maintain the knowledge base repository, improving end-user satisfaction and reduce costs by increasing first contact resolution.
- Recommend productivity improvement plans by identify areas of transforming manual processes into automated or self-service solutions.
- Review and attend training for all current, revised or new offered services for service execution.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Asurion's applications and system integration
- Escalates issues to leadership in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Develops a proficient level of understanding of the Asurion business models.
- Adheres to all departmental policies, process and procedures as assigned by the team leadership.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains ITIL-based best practices for Asurion-wide service desk processes.
- Capability to support application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the scope of the service desk.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Asurion's applications and system integration and is able to escalate appropriately to engage Level 1/2/3 teams for support.
- Promotes customer satisfaction and quality customer service.
- Models Asurion’s Core Values.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences or IT related field (equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
- Minimum 1 year experience in technical support
- Basic understanding of ITIL framework, Foundation certification a plus
- Relevant IT disciplines or certifications
- Knowledge of common ticketing tools, ServiceNow tool suite a plus
- Skill in diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems
- Good oral and written communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.