Job Title: ServiceNow CMDB Analyst
Job Description: Brooksource is seeking a ServiceNow CMDB Analyst for a Fortune 100 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy environment within the client’s IT Service Assurance Team. This team is expanding and oversees all the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) process for ServiceNow which includes domains, servers, networks, and applications. You will be responsible for ServiceNow discovery and mapping as well as working with Configuration Items (CI) data owners to ensure quality of the data meets metric standards. This includes doing audits to ensure data is correct and accurate and also having a good understanding of what’s behind each request. This team wants to be sure the requests from data owners can be done and should be done in the manner requested.
· Represent a specific technical domain in the IT organization
· Ensure the CI data is properly maintained and is available when and where it’s needed
· Develop, document, and implement CI data governance processes and procedures for effectively managing CI data
· Ensure that the CMDB effectively supports other ITSM processes such as Incident, Change, and Asset Mgt.
· Develop and monitor CI data health reports / dashboards and resolve any issues
· Ensure the quality of the CMDB data is maintained and that target metrics are established and met, resolving issues in a timely manner
· Proactively identify CI classes, attributes, and relationship types that are required
· Proactively identify and resolve CI data, metric, process, or functionality gaps in the CMDB
· Ensure the CIs are created or updated using only approved processes and procedures
· Develop, document, and implement CI data audits and address any issues that arise
· Evaluate enhancement requests and identify appropriate solutions
· Validate CMDB functionality as part of ServiceNow platform upgrades and deployments
· 3 years’ ServiceNow experience with a focus on IT Service Management (ITSM)
· 3 years’ experience with the ServiceNow CMDB and how it supports other ITSM processes such as Incident, Change, and Asset Mgt.
· Experience defining, documenting, and implementing CMDB governance processes and procedures and ensuring that the processes are followed
· Experience defining, documenting, and implementing CI Data audits
· 3 years’ experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), managing and prioritizing enhancement stories from request to deployment
· Experience managing CI data in a ServiceNow CMDB
· Experience creating CI Data Health reports, identifying, and resolving CI data gaps to maintain CI data integrity
· Certified ServiceNow Admin (CSA) nice to have
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.