IT Asset Manager:
This team member will work closely with the IT Service Management Team and ServiceNow developers to develop, manage, and execute an IT Asset Management program. The IT Asset Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the business processes, managing asset data, and providing reporting & analysis.
Note: “Primary function of this position is Software asset manager assuming hardware asset management responsibilities later in the engagement”
- Develop and manage policies and processes for the life cycle management of software and hardware assets.
- Utilize ServiceNow ITAM to manage asset data, reporting, and processes.
- Interpret software and hardware purchase orders and input data into ServiceNow.
- Develop and execute governance to normalize, reconcile, and ensure the accuracy of asset data in ServiceNow.
- Develop governance and processes to enable total visibility of software purchases and installations.
- Research software publisher licensing terms and conditions to ensure compliance with use.
- Create asset utilization, compliance, and detailed cost reports and dashboards.
- Provide detailed analysis of asset data, especially forecasted software costs.
- Identify software/hardware cost savings opportunities.
- Allocate and recover user licenses.
- Develop and define requirements for ServiceNow developers to improve workflow automation and efficiencies.
- Provide guidance and direction to a 3rd party service provider in the execution of asset administrative functions.
- Support on call responsibilities for Major Incident Manager on call
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Software Asset Management, preferably as an asset manager utilizing ServiceNow.
- Strong understanding of software licensing models.
- Strong data analysis experience.
- ServiceNow SAM-CIS certification
- ITAM certifications
- ITIL V4 certification
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.