IT Project Manager (ServiceNow)
12 month Contract
Brooksource is hiring a Project Manager who will work to implement the HR ServiceNow module for our industry leading learning science clients and one of the “big three” educational publishers. As the Project Manager you will be working specifically with HR leadership to help implement the HR ServiceNow module. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of all phases of the project. If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Defines and manages the project: scope, timelines/project plan, resources, deliverables, issues, risks/risk mitigation plans, quality, change control, communication plan, etc
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations of all phases of the project including: hosting, requirements gathering, design, development/configuration, conversion, integration, testing, organizational change management & go live.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, communications, KPI reports and status updates to various audiences including PMO, Steering Committees,
- Anticipates and manages project risk. Recommends mitigation and corrective actions. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Lead a diverse team of internal resources and implementation resources, proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Oversee project methodology to ensure the project business needs and benefits are met and that the overall technology solution aligns to functional and technical requirements.
- Builds and maintains a positive, collaborative relationship across all disciplines, while ensuring that key business drivers are met
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule.
- Previous successful track record for implementing ServiceNow HR module
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
- Experience with major enterprise class systems implementation methodologies such as AIM is a plus
- Tier 1 Consulting experience a plus
- Minimum of 5-10 years of broad-based experience in complex organizations
- Minimum of five years of Project Management Experience
- Thorough understanding of project management and application development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to develop reliable project timelines and deliver against established timelines
- Extensive experience in creating high quality project plans using Microsoft Project
What’s in it you you?
- Working directly alongside HR leadership team; Chief of HR and Chief culture and talent officer
- Work for industry leading learning science and publishing company
- Work on a highly visible project throughout the company that is going to have a large influence on internal stakeholders
- Very purposeful work environment given nature of companies educational product
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.