One of our clients is looking for a ServiceNow Principal Technical Consultant (PTC). They understand the importance of people, stability, flexibility, and teamwork. They challenge their employees every day while promoting internal growth and the opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
The ServiceNow Principal Technical Consultant (PTC) is the functional and technical expert of a customer engagement team, consulting with customers and configuring the ServiceNow platform based on configuration best practices, all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes. They will be a technical lead member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes.
- Support engagement efforts for process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow platform in their efforts to improve their business processes
- Draft technically focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Guides and provides ad-hoc oversight/training for the customer’s future system administrators throughout the engagement
- Lead technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery for engagements, sometimes providing oversight and unit testing of partner resources development
- Provide technical expertise in how to best support ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple systems and portal components
- Prepare customer-facing deliverables focused on the technology and responsible for quality of configured/developed solution
- Promote continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Working experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog) or Specific process area.
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
- Single Sign-on using various authentication methods (token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0)
- Web Services integrations (SOAP, REST)
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification required
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in two or more applications preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.