ServiceNow Systems Engineer
Greater Chicagoland Area
Nationally Ranked Academic Healthcare Institution
Contract-to-Hire (Rate & Salary DOE)
Brooksource is seeking a talented ServiceNow Systems Engineer who understands and has exposure to a variety of different process areas across ServiceNow’s product suite. The ServiceNow Systems Engineer should have a proven DevOps background and ability to consult internal teams on the different functionalities of ServiceNow.
As a member of the ServiceNow team, you will be responsible for supporting projects and ongoing operations tied to the existing ServiceNow platform: IT Service Management, IT Operations Management & IT Business Management, Governance, Risk, and Compliance and HR Service Delivery capabilities. This may include, but is not limited to modules for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Project Portfolio Management, Agile, CMDB, Service Catalog and the Mobile Applications. The ServiceNow Senior Systems Engineer is also expected assist with the maturity of the platform as we plan to expand to Universal Request, Asset Management, Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent and more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Brooksource understands that emerging ServiceNow professionals may not have exposure to all the modules or process areas listed above; we are seeking an individual who has exposure beyond just ServiceNow’s ITSM module, has worked within ServiceNow Flow Designer & Studio, is a strong developer, and is eager to learn quickly on the job!
- Responsible for core ServiceNow system configuration and net-new development
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, and testing
- Work closely with ServiceNow architecture team to facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and workflow
- Develop systems integrations and process automation – fully utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities, including Flow Designer
- Support, edit, and create integrations to other products and services including the use of integration hub and orchestration, APIs, and related transform mappings.
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts, workflows, and orchestration activities
- Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements
- Support MID server integrations
- Provide thought-leadership & support to End-Users
- Conduct, analyze, recommend and present performance and/or capacity analysis to assure systems reliability for current and/or future use
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow product suite and involvement in the ServiceNow user community
- Experience supporting a variety of the following: ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, GRC, HR, CMDB, CSDM, ATF, IntegrationHub, Flow Designer & Studio.
- Proven expertise working in Enterprise Systems Engineering, Administration & Agile DevOps environments.
- ServiceNow certifications are a plus!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.