Role: Project Manager, Marketing Technology
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote- Candidates in PST preferred
Duration: 6-month contract w/ likelihood for extension
20-40 hours/week to begin – still TBD – will confirm on Tuesday (2/23)
Our mission is to enable our guests to live to their full potential.
We are looking for a Project Manager to run marketing technology projects for lululemon International.
The main requirement we're looking for: Experience in Project Management Role & Responsibilities in an Agile framework, in a Marketing Tech Stack, especially in managing Email Service Providers, Customer Data Platforms, and Customer Data lakes. Comfortable in leading cross-functional conversations in between engineer and product teams. Great interpersonal and communication skills in managing multiple stakeholders (both internal teams and external vendors).
The bulk of this person's work will be to run all PM roles and responsibilities, work closely with the SFMC vendor on the implementation, assess risk and blockers, manage the timeline, approve timesheets, among other PM duties. Must be able to work autonomously, assess risk, call shots, and ask for support when needed.
You don't need to be SME or expert in SFMC – We have a vendor who is the expert – We need someone who can drive and understand from the perspective of our guest customer data systems and assess its impact.
How technical should you be?
Need to ask & write the right questions about subscriber keys, work of developers, and business need for the customer data platform (single source of truth) to align with SFMC.
· Project Management experience in Marketing Technology
· Manage timeline, risks, communications to all stakeholders, including (and lean on BA for support if necessary)
· Manage resourcing
· Manage status updates
· Manage internal lulu partners – meetings, feedback, sign-offs, etc.
· Manage vendors and deliverables
· Managing Email Service Providers, Customer Data Platforms, and Customer Data lakes
Nice to have:
· Experience with SF stack and SF implementation or migration
Day to Day:
· Work hand in hand with International Marketing Tech Business Analyst to challenge the implementation vendor and push for making the right call
· Coordinate with current PM overseeing Marketing Tech for International
· First-round w with International Marketing Technology Manager
o Interview time on Wednesday, 2/24 for 45 min between 2:30-4:30pm PST
· 2nd round w/ Product or Program Manager overseeing North America Marketing Tech
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.