SharePoint Business Analyst
Brooksource is searching for an IT SharePoint Business Analyst for our Fortune 500 Energy partner located in Uptown Charlotte, NC for a 6-month contract with strong potential for extension.
This is the ideal opportunity for a professional with 2+ years of Business Analysis and SharePoint experience to excel within an enterprise environment. The successful candidate will partner with the current SharePoint owner to migrate the existing complex Telecom Organization SharePoint from a legacy platform with antiquated design to a Modern Intuitive SharePoint design. This will require collaboration with current content owners, recommendations for each functional solution, development of new intuitive and robust platform, guidance and structure for owners to migrate appropriate content and to retire content no longer needed.
· Modern SharePoint design experience
· Demonstrated SharePoint Development experience in SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint in Microsoft O365
· Experience with SharePoint Designer, Lists, Libraries, Templates
· Experience with complex Workflows for approval and task processes, PowerApps and Microsoft Forms
· Experience with user profile and security configuration
· Demonstrated experience with analysis of business applications, business processes and data; an understanding of data validations and rules for maintaining accurate data in SharePoint Lists
· Good organization and ability to present decisions required with recommendation
Qualities of a Top Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communication skills to work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources, and all levels of management
- Ability to reason logically analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Self-starter and capable of working with minimum oversight
- Report: Reporting Directly to the IT Manager
- Company Size: Fortune 500 Energy Company
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.