Site Reliability Engineer
Eden Prairie, MN
Can be 100% Remote
One of our Fortune 10 Healthcare clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. In this position as a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working to operationalize, support and develop their Infrastructure. We are looking for people who have both a developer & sysadmin mindset, so you need to be willing to build tools and support them. If this sounds like you and you are looking for an exciting new experience with a top of the line technology company apply today!
· 5+ years of experience reading & updating code
· 5 + years of experience utilizing code management tools like GitHub
· 2+ years of experience with TSDB (Time Series Data Base) management
· 2+ years of experience working with Data Visualization tools
· 2+ years of experience with Go, Python, or Ruby on Rails
· Experience writing and maintaining an operational playbook
· Experience using containers such as Docker, OpenShift, or Kubernetes
· Experience with message queuing
· Review and maintain Chef cookbooks
· Telemetry (Telegraf, Influx) operational maintenance
· Interpret Grafana operational dashboards to restore services from outages
· Deploy systems based on designs & architecture from others (private cloud-based)
· Develop small-scale software solutions from limited requirements
· Involved in solving moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately complex analysis
· Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
· Support, design and improve on monitoring, alerting and tooling efforts
NICE TO HAVE:
· Experience with Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes
· Experience with Graphite, Prometheus, Influx
· Experience with Grafana, Tableau
· Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.