Max Bill Rate $108
Location- no preference
What does the team make-up look like – how many members and what is the break-down of the team’s skill sets (ex: 1 PM, 4 Developers, etc.)?
We are a production support team.
Qualification and Experience:
• Experience in the Administration, maintenance and support of Oracle SOA 12c (12.2.x)
• Experience in the end to end environmental setup of Oracle SOA Suite 12c (12.2.x), WebLogic Suite and Oracle Service Bus in the Unix/Linux Platform.
• Experience in upgrading Oracle SOA suite from 12.2.1.x to 12.2.x
• Experience in setting up of data-sources, JMS Modules (Servers, Queues and topics), Adapters (Oracle APPS, FTP and DB)
• Experience in integrating SOA Domain with external AD’s and SSO implementation.
• Strong knowledge in shell and WLST scripting
• 5+ years experience
Skills nice to have:
• Knowledge of latest trends in technology and industry best practice and skill to study and adopt to newer technologies
• Knowledge of Oracle Apps R12 and Java will be a plus
• Analyzing JVM thread dumps heap dumps and identify root cause analysis of crash dumps
• Perform SOA upgrade in test and production environment.
• Perform patch analysis.
• Setup of data-sources, JMS Modules (Servers, Queues and topics), Adapters (Oracle APPS, FTP and DB)
• Perform Code migration and Deployment using WLST
• Perform tuning and system resource optimization
• Handling of production incidents, creation of knowledge base
What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc)
8am to 5 pm
Resource should be flexible of working over the weekend and on call also.
What does the interview process look like?
a. How many rounds? 2 Rounds
b. Video vs. phone? Video
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.