A software architect is responsible for creating or selecting the most appropriate architecture for the systems such that it suits the business needs, satisfies stakeholder requirements, and achieves the desired results under given constraints. The software architect will collaborate with IT, PMO, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors. The roles and responsibilities are outlined below. The software architect role does not have any direct reports.
- Architect, design, develop and implement software solutions to address business needs
- Collaboratively develop architectural designs/approaches with development and technical operational staff
- Evaluate, pilot and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure development of scalable, extensible, secure and high-quality software solutions
- Leverage your proven experience and leadership in DevOps, Agile Engineering/XP practices, tools and techniques to ensure rapid development, testing and delivery of high-quality code to production, reliably and effortlessly
- Mentor fellow team members on how to best troubleshoot code level problems quickly and effectively
- Work daily with project managers, business analysts, fellow developers and others to provide technical leadership and direction in the definition and design of solutions to help our business users and customers
- Ten years of professional experience in analyzing, coding, testing, and debugging enterprise applications, with at least four of following:
- Web application and Web Services development
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Node JS, Java, React, Angular, AWS, GraphQL
- Professional experience with test automation (Selenium preferred)
What's In It For You?
- Competitive Pay
- Dental, Health, and Vision Insurance
- Experience in an Enterprise environment
- Yearly Bonuses
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.