Full Stack Software Engineer
6 Month Contract
One of the largest retailers in Houston is looking for a Software Engineer to join their complex Software Engineering group. This team serves provides is an innovative group that incubates and develops new function for the business – they oversee all products on this retailer’s website, site reliability and function.
What’s in it for You?
- Work in a fast-paced, all-hands-on-deck environment developing innovative products for a Fortune 30 company
- Ability to work remotely or work-from-home (WFH) until safe to return to office
- Have direct contact with your Brooksource recruiter to deliver and receive feedback on your performance
- Health benefits, 6 paid recognized holidays, weekly paychecks, paid sick leave
- Work on a communicative and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Take business requirements and develop the total technical design for mid-sized projects.
- Follow the established policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Conduct appropriate test reviews on assigned projects as necessary and present findings and offer solutions to management.
- Participate in daily stand-up, bi-weekly iteration planning in an AGILE environment.
- Write clean code with good nomenclature, sensible unit, integration, and acceptance tests, and comments when necessary.
- 7+ years’ experience developing Microservices, REST APIs, and other database-driven web applications using C# and .NET technologies
- Agile environment experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.