Brooksource is hiring a full-time, experienced, and motivated Software Engineer to support our client's development teams. The main responsibility of the position is to develop and test software. You will work with a team of other developers and engineers to submit deliverables on time and meet customer needs and expectations.
We are looking for someone who will apply ingenuity, teamwork, and problem-solving skills in the development and implementation of software programs. The main assignment in relation to the rest of the development team is writing code for the application.
· Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
· Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
· Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
· Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
· Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
· Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
· Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
· Participate in the development of software user guides.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
· A Bachelor's degree related to computing, or equivalent years of experience working in the related technical field (0-3 years)
· The eligibility to hold and maintain a SECRET security clearance (US Citizenship required)
· Agile Methodology
· Experience with IntelliJ, Toad, Gradle, GIT
· Ability to obtain a Security+ certification
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.