Contract Thru 6/2021 (6 Month Contract)
Brooksource is on the hunt for a software developer to help develop integrated solutions, modernizing, consolidating and coordinating independently-designed applications to meet business needs. The Software engineer will have a variety of accountabilities from development, to working with brokered teams, vendors, business partners, which allows for building relationships in a team setting.
The team you are joining is an agile team of 5 developers who work on a full stack application for the Private Investment Department. They are a laid back team that does a lot of collaboration and pair programming. This enables continuous learning from one another and growth of skills within the team. After lunch they engage in a “friendly” game of ping pong.
What this role needs:
- On the back-end, they use C# .NET
- Knowledge and experience in Python and SQL will also be beneficial
- Self-motivated and driven. A team player that effectively works well with other engineers, product owners, and non-technical roles.
- 1-3+ years of enterprise level development experience necessary
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- CI/CD Experience
- Knowledge of engineering best practices; including analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions and infrastructure.
- Knowledge and interest in Insurance and Investment Industry (Life Insurance products, Annuities, Long Term Care, Disability Insurance, Investments)
Brooksource + Client Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, weekly paycheck
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans available
- 401K and PTO Eligibility after 1 year
- Work with a company utilizing best of breed technology; come grow your skillset with us!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.