Title: Software Developer
Location: Remote, or St. Louis, MO
Duration: Contract to Hire
Brooksource's Fortune 50 client in the St. Louis area is looking to bring on a Software Developer for their Home Delivery Web Applications team. As a Software Developer, you would be responsible for the coding, maintenance, and upgrading of one of the organization's most critical Web Applications in an Agile-Scrum environment. You would be joining a very collaborative, but heavy coding team, who are currently growing and expanding their work load.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of development experience, with an emphasis on front end development. If you are looking to continue your career with one of Forbes most Innovative companies, then apply below!
- Collaborate with Agile Team members from Product Owner to Analysts and Developers, throughout the Sprint Duration.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create, executes and maintain: test plans, test cases, test scripts, and regression test suites; log defects; verify fixes; ensure that software implementation meets functional specifications.
- Actively participate in collaborate meetings with project teams in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Perform reviews and report and track defects on the developers products.
- Collect quality metrics to ensure that the software achieves stability prior to deployment to production
Skills needed to succeed:
- 2+ years of development experience with Java, React, and Springboot
- Experience testing web sites/applications with functional work flow
- Firm knowledge of different phases of Software Testing and SDLC including Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience writing shell scripts
- Have experience as a Software Design Engineer in Test or SDET
- At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
- For over 16 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Brooksource finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Brooksource promise.
- Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.