Title: Software Developer
Duration: Ongoing Contract Secured through 2023
Location: Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Brooksource is hiring a Software Developer to work with our Fortune 70 client in the Telecommunications industry. This is a 6-month Contract to Hire in St. Louis, MO working full time hours. As a Software Developer, you will join a group that is responsible for the designing and engineering of enterprise provisioning systems for High Speed Data, Voice (VoIP), and Video products. You will be working senior team members in all phases of the development and implementation process. You will also be working as part of a cross functional team to create and/or review product requirements, functional specifications, detailed designs, implementations, unit/integration testing and deployment. We are seeking smart and hard-working individuals with a technical foundation in Java development to join this growing team!
- Work with a team of developers on middleware applications in a Services Oriented Architecture environment.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from requirement review, solution design, coding, unit testing, deployment, documentation, and operations support.
- Work with and under the supervision of senior development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Share experience, skills, and talents with associates
- May be required to do on call production support
- Experience with Spring Boot framework and React
- Experience with GraphQL, GIT, Maven
- Understanding of enterprise application design, web applications, and Services Oriented Architectures
- Ability to speak to personal or professional development projects
- Ability to work well under tight timelines, changing priorities, and have strong problem-solving capabilities
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Collaborative team environment
- Take part in professional development program designed to help achieve professional goals and be rewarded for doing so
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.