RIPTiDE is a rapid product delivery team. Our mission is to rapidly deliver high business value functionality to our advocates so that they can better serve our end members. On inception the team was also known as Advocate4Me however, as we now work on functionality that is broader than A4Me we go by the program name of RIPTiDE. We are seeking talented SDETs (Software Development Engineers in Test) who can unlock the next generation of software innovations that will deliver rich, engaging and unmatched customer experience.
• Design, development and implement automated tests in an ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) setting
• Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber and Java
• Deliver test automation solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guidelines
• Effectively communicate the principles of ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
• Perform reviews of automation and application code and present test results to project teams
• Engineer automated test and metric reporting solutions
• Develop in-depth system and application knowledge to provide higher test quality and coverage
• Collaborate as part of the scrum team in grooming user stories and development of acceptance criteria for the user stories
• Share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
• Research and implement tools that support faster delivery with high quality
• A great attitude with the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
• Passionate, motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience developing test automation or combination of development in Java/.NET and Selenium WebDriver
• 2+ experience with automated testing of web and/or mobile applications
• Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP/REST services)
• Proficient with developer tools and IDEs, such as Eclipse and Git for developing on the Java stack
• Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
• Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
• Strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems
• 2+ years of hands on scripting/coding experience in any one of the below: Java, Spock, Groovy, Selenium, Gatling, Junit, Cucumber, C++, .Net,
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.