Dearborn, MI (remote start)
Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Start Date: May 16th, 2022
**We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position**
As an entry-level Full-Stack Developer for this Fortune 500 automotive company, you will be supporting the team that is centered around the creation of some of the industry’s most innovative technology – Autonomous Vehicles!
This team is responsible for building the software and embedded solutions that enable functionality of autonomous vehicles. That means that you’ll have the opportunity to be exposed to some of the most cutting-edge technology in the organization, and will develop expertise in cloud, embedded, or system engineering along the way. As you grow in your role, you’ll also be provided with paid customized technical training and mentorship to help ensure your successful long-term career within this automotive giant!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
· Through our Elevate program, you’ll be provided paid technical training through our online learning management system, customized to help you specialize in areas you’re passionate about.
· Opportunity to gain high visibility with upper management and receive mentorship from skilled senior engineers.
· Position yourself for future growth and leadership opportunities within the organization.
· Networking opportunities through Brooksource sponsored events like “Elevate Women” and manager-led Lunch & Learns
· Competitive benefits and tuition reimbursement after conversion.
· Currently pursuing or having earned a bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
· Experience in OOP (ideally Java) demonstrated through previous internships, co-ops, or academic projects
· Preferred: Exposure to cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.) OR exposure to embedded systems
· Write production-quality code to deploy software solutions for the first autonomous vehicles released by this Fortune 500
· Pair and mob program with engineers as well as work autonomously in a Test-Driven Development, Xtreme Programming environment to produce high-quality code
· Ensure code robustness by creating unit tests and monitoring your code commits throughout the CI/CD process
· Participate in weekly demos to showcase personal contributions to organization
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.