Eden Prairie, MN
One of our large healthcare clients in the Twin Cities is looking to add a Software Engineer to their team that focuses on the support/help of modernizing legacy APIs. You will be responsible for moving APIs to the Cloud, support the APIs/platforms and help deliver strategic solutions for prioritized projects.
- 2+ years of Java Software Development experiences
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot preferred) or any other framework used to develop integration applications.
- 1+ years’ experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (i.e. DevOps/Jenkins)
- 1+ years’ experience working within a cloud environment (preferably Azure)
- 1+ years’ experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Nice to have:
- Professional experience with APIs/microservices, Kafka preferred
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing.
- Improve Jenkins CI/CD pipeline and data management for a large cloud-based application suite.
- Interpret requirements into application designs.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets defined best practices, unit testing, security, scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as require.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Work with a team of software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.