Remote Contract Position
One of our clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to utilize the clients Content Management System and build on core functionality to create a centralized content repository for the enterprise. This role will help build out the integrations into the client’s web, mobile, chat, messaging, and IOT channels. As a common capability, your tools will help other teams optimize their workflows and make the organization more efficient. If you are a software developer looking to increase and broaden your experience as a software engineer, while working with modernized technologies and innovating projects, this is the role for you!
- 3+ years of enterprise level software engineering experience
- Experience delivering web – based technology solutions to meet business needs
- Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Proven experience delivering software using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Track record of completing software development projects on – time and on – budget
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with software vendors and stakeholders
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Meet with software vendors to understand APIs
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high – quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post – deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Take ownership of tasks and work with minimal supervision
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.