RIPTiDE is a rapid product delivery team. Our mission is to rapidly deliver high business value functionality to our advocates so that they can better serve our end members. On inception the team was also known as Advocate4Me however, as we now work on functionality that is broader than A4Me we go by the program name of RIPTiDE.
• Delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
• Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
• Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve including the design, build, deploy, test, and runtime cloud ecosystems
• Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high-performance cloud platform
• A great attitude with the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
• Passionate, motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual
• 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
• Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals. Degree preferred but will consider work experience in lieau of a degree.
• Experience and/or knowledge of open-source technologies (Angular, Hibernate), database technologies (Oracle/mySQL), MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT
• Knowledgeable in HTML and Webpage scripting.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology
• Experience developing Unit Tests using tools such as Junit, NUnit, MSTest to verify your code quality
• Experience with RESTful Web Services
• Desire to continuously improve and evolve all aspects of the work environment
• Passion for automation and simplicity
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.