Project: RIPTiDE is a rapid product delivery team. Our mission is to rapidly deliver high business value functionality to our advocates so that they can better serve our end members. On inception, the team was also known as Advocate4Me however, as we now work on functionality that is broader than A4Me we go by the program name of RIPTiDE. Our application portfolio includes a range of Mobile, Web, and API products built using a mix of leading proprietary and open-source technology. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing test automation solutions to keep pace with fast paced Agile delivery and integrate with code delivery and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines. As an experienced software engineer, you will also work closely with clients, analysts, engineers and other team members to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
Team Dynamic: The candidate will be working on the Agile Scrum team – 4-5 Software Engineers, 2 Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), 1 Scrum Master/Systems Analyst, 1 Solutions Architect, and 1 Product Owner
· Join a development team in delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
· Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
· Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve including the design, build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
· Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high performance cloud platform
· A great attitude with the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
· Passionate, motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual
· 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
· 3+ years of Java or Python development
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.