• Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development & testing
• Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Design, develop and test reusable frameworks, libraries
• Be innovative in solution design and development to meet the needs of the business
• Expected to adapt in dynamic and collaborative work environment and make independent decision
• Understand new product capabilities and decompose the implementation into specific functional changes for verification
• Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high – quality software releases
• Collaborate with the scrum team to meet project timelines
• Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
• Perform comprehensive testing of product distributions prior to release
• Troubleshoot production support issues post – deployment and come up with solutions as required
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Can you please provide a summary of the project/initiative which describes what’s being done? This person would be part of a team who develops a new web based microsite for a key client What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare specific background, etc.)?
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience in Java JDK 8 – full stack development
• 1+ years of experience working with relational databases, MySQL
• 1+ years of experience working with Spring Boot Restful APIs, design patterns, coding standards and performance improvements
• 1+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of Angular/ReactJS framework
• Experience working within an Agile / Scrum Methodology
• Working experience of CICD process and tools – Jenkins, Automation, GIT, Artifactory, XL Deploy, Fortify Scan, Sonar Cube, Cypress and Cucumber Auto Regression Tool set We cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion We cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion Preferred Qualifications:
• Behavior Healthcare industry experience
• Understanding of CICD
• Knowledgeable of DevOps
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.