Long Term Contract
Brooksource is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Fortune 30 Retail client in Atlanta. As an Engineer, you will be a part of the balanced team working on Customer Preference as they create an entirely new application. This team is responsible for the customer preference platform which is an enterprise product that creates and maintains communication preferences for their customers.
- 2+ years of development experience with React or Angular
- 2+ years of development experience with Java
- Experience with cloud management platforms such as Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud, or AWS is preferred
- Experience with databases – SQL, Cassandra/Distributed database is preferred
- Test Driven development experience is preferred
- Take business requirements and develop the total technical design for assigned projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production
- Conduct appropriate test reviews on assigned projects as necessary and present findings and offer solutions to management
- Working with product managers and designers to understand and implement new application features and UI for Customer Preference platform
- Coordinating and collaborating with developers across multiple teams and tech stacks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.