Genesys Desktop Developer
This position will provide design, implementation, and technical support of one of our Fortune 10 Healthcare Clients OmniChannel Team. Candidate will need to be proficient in various technologies specifically in Genesys suite, PSDK and WWE customization. Focus will be in the continuous improvement and automation of systems to ensure high performance, availability, and scale for the enterprise. You will be working with a very collaborative team and get to work on up and coming new projects that impact the whole organization.
- Design and implement quality web based software products.
- Communicate well in order to gather requirements, build consensus and report progress to others
- Work on a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches.
- 3+ years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience
- Working knowledge of Genesys suite, PSDK and WWE customization
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants, and internal employees to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.