Lead Software Engineer
Hartford, CT/Eden Prairie, MN/Fully Remote
6 Month Contract
As a Lead Software Engineer for our Fortune 10 Healthcare client, you will be supporting upstream and downstream data integration for a marketing platform that is utilized widely across the enterprise. You will be working closely with a team of developers to design ingest patterns for the extraction of data, design and implement APIs and webservices, and contribute directly to moving onto the Azure Cloud database. This role will allow you to grow your skillset working within Cloud and DevOps technologies while supporting a key platform that is growing and will continue to be used by more customers.
· 5+ years of experience working with Java and Spring/Spring Boot frameworks
· Experienced in designing APIs and implementing REST webservices
· Experience working within a Cloud environment, having familiarity with migrating code to the cloud
· Preferred: Kafka and/or Azure messaging queue experience; CI/CD experience utilizing Jenkins/Azure DevOps
· Designing ingest patterns for the extraction of data utilizing java code
· Developing and implementing REST webservices/APIs
· Working to automate test scenarios in the Azure automated testing framework
· Development of messaging queues, utilizing Kafka and/or the Azure messaging queue
· Automating deployments in the Azure environment utilizing a CI/CD pipeline
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to be a part of a team working on a key marketing platform that is growing and gaining enterprise attention
· Opportunity to have further exposure to working in an Azure cloud environment with the ability to continue to grow your skillset
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.