Long Term Contract
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our top retail client in Atlanta. As a Software Engineer you will be joining the Forecasting and Ordering team as they retire their legacy applications as all tools are stood up on the Google Cloud Platform. You will contribute to a team that has been challenged to leverage advancing technologies to drive their IT organization to support the growth of a high performing retail enterprise.
- 1-3 years of experience coding in Java
- Frontend development experience with React or Angular would be preferred
- Experience with cloud management platforms such as Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud, or AWS is preferred
- Experience coding with Kotlin is a plus
- Modern development exposure/experience required in an Agile environment developing a Product through the entire development life-cycle
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree
- Responsible for programming and customizing services within the Google Cloud that will directly impact Supply Chain related business decisions
- Take business requirements and develop the total technical design for assigned projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production
- Conduct appropriate test reviews on assigned projects as necessary and present findings and offer solutions to management
- Backend development experience is most important for this role, but it is important to note that you will be doing frontend development in this role as well
Our client is working in a true Agile, paired programming environment working with the best open-source technologies on the market. They do all IT in-house, so they have a great track record of growth and development of their employees. As a Fortune 50 leader, our client is looking for self-motivated individuals who have the eagerness to learn and join one of the largest retail juggernauts in the industry currently. Casual work environment with flex hours and free onsite parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.