Medical Supply Company
Greater Grand Rapids Area
6-month Contract to Hire
Our Medical Supply Client is searching for an experienced Software Engineer to join their innovative team in the Greater Grand Rapids Area. You will be working with a dynamic development team to engineer their SaaS platform of stationary & mobile medical storage solutions. Our client was founded back in the 1980’s and has developed into one of the most cutting-edge companies in Michigan when it comes to Medical storage solutions, combining expertise, experience, & innovation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Development background and/or experience with the IoT devices is preferred
- AWS cloud infrastructure experience would be immediately impressive
- A product-minded developer who cares about the supportability of their solutions
- Ability to work across the tech stack with preference for backend and service development
- Experience or propensity towards automation, included but not limited to: testing harnesses, CI/CD pipeline, environments
- Curiosity to learn new technologies as problems / opportunities arise in the development process
- Current Technology Stack: Python, Flask Backend, Vue.js Frontend, Terraform Infrastructure Management on AWS
About Eight Eleven Group:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 21 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture, and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.