Software Engineer (.NET – Azure)
As a Software Engineer, you will be building and enhancing a new exciting customer loyalty platform to help drive additional consumer sales, customer stickiness, and loyalty within their stores. This mobile application will leverage cutting edge technology to improve processing speed of Big Data thus improving the overall customer experience of using the mobile application. Technologies and processes required to build the solution include; .NET framework, C#, SQL, use of APIM through Azure, Conceptualization of Big Data architecture, deployment through DevOps methodology, and code builds through Agile sprints. If you are interested in working in a booming industry with long-term investment in building modern solutions to improve the customer journey, please apply today!
- Experience programming within a .NET environment, C#, APIM tools, SQL Server (2012+)
- Experience building and deploying applications in a cloud environment (Azure)
- Experience delivering applications in an Agile environment
- Experience working in the digital space is a plus
- Will manage, build, deploy, and unit test a modern dynamic mobile application that will be put into production to be used in business store environment by consumers
- Expected to work hand in hand with the BA’s on project to help architect and define technical requirements
- Will work in collaboration with other vendor partners to help build the solution
- Expected to publicly communicate and guide strategy of build to leadership, peers, and relevant stakeholders in formal/informal settings
- Expected to work with core project team to develop a defined POC by year end 2020 to move forward with full scale production build
- Will have to develop and foster relationships with other teams to help promote milestone achievement upstream/downstream of the build
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.