Our Fortune 20 Healthcare client is looking for a mid-career Full-Stack Developer with Cloud experience to join their Corporate Finance department!
What you will do:
• Other technologies used include Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, AWS, Kafka, NIFI, Jenkins, Hibernate, Oracle and PostgreSQL Database.
• Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solutions that address business needs.
• Work on a development team using Agile methodologies
• Continuous focus on code quality including code reviews
What you need to do the job:
• Strong background in object-oriented software development knowledge of modern, cloud-hosted, single page applications.
• 4+ years of experience working in Java frameworks such as Spring Boot, RESTful API services.
• Relational Database – Experience using Oracle and PostgreSQL which involves writing and understanding complex queries.
• Good understanding and ability to work on single page user interface frameworks, preferably React.
• Experience using tools like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, NIFI, Docker.
• Exposure to AWS Cloud technologies is highly desired.
• Experience using Jenkins to automate build, test, and deployments.
• Candidates must be team oriented and relational, as the existing team values collocation and collaboration to enable high output and good business value.
• Preferred experience using Kafka to build event-driven architecture between applications.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.