Software Engineer (Java)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or relevant field
- 4+ Years Experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of source control- GIT
- Understanding of React.js
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas; following an agile software development lifecycle process.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Research new technologies and maintain active knowledge of current industry application development trends, with a view to how these can be utilized in the environment
- Document technical solutions and designs at level of detail suitable for enterprise architectural review, user training, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Experience with Postgres
What's in it For You:
- Paid holidays
- Weekly paychecks
- Work for a Fortune 50 healthcare and pharmaceutical organization utilizing the newest technologies
- Opportunity to work in Tampa Bay Business Journal's Voted 2019 “Coolest Office Space”
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.